To our loyal Bayside Family Dentistry patients
We are delighted to announce the State Government and the Australian Dental Association have given Bayside Family Dentistry the go ahead to resume our dental services to you and your families under the Government’s Stage 1 Dental Restrictions starting on Monday 28th September.
This means we can see you as normal for your important ongoing dental care. The current lockdown has delayed vital treatments and routine checks so dental issues would certainly have gone unchecked. This could prove hazardous down the line and so we are here to welcome all patients back for their examinations. All dental treatment is essential treatment, as it pays a part in holistic patient care.
We are still continuing to maintain the highest level of protection and adherence to strict COVID measures within the premises, so we can keep you, staff, and community safe during your visit.
When you return you will see a few changes that comply with our COVID safe plan.
We have :
- a blanket rule of No mask No entry
- thorough screening of all patients to assess risk factors
- mandatory hand sanitiser at reception on entering and leaving the premises
- mandatory antiseptic mouth rinse once in the treatment room before all treatment
- increased appointment lengths to allow as little cross over of patients within the building at any one time.
- decreased the number of seats in the waiting area and all family/non-patients are advised to stay home or in the car
- only patient to be allowed into treatment rooms (except parents and guardians of very small children)
- prevented delivery personnel past reception desk
- preferring no cash payments
If you have any queries about any treatment you have missed for you or one of your family, do not hesitate to contact us.
Stay safe as always. We are so excited to see you all again at the practice.