To our loyal Bayside Family Dentistry patients
We hope this finds you well. With the implementation of Stage 4 restrictions in metropolitan Melbourne, we want to reassure you we are still open and here for you.
We are continuing to maintain the highest level of protection and adherence to strict covid measures within the premises, so we can keep you, staff, and community safe during your visit.
Our approach to dentistry during Melbourne’s COVID-19 outbreak
How are we, as a dental practice, implementing further restrictions to combat the spread of Covid-19?
We have :
- a blanket rule of No Mask No Entry
- thorough screening of all patients to assess risk factors
- mandatory hand sanitiser at reception on entering and leaving the premises
- mandatory antiseptic mouth rinse once in the treatment room before all treatment
- increased appointment lengths to allow as little cross over of patients within the building at any one time.
- decreased the number of seats in the waiting area and all family/non-patients are advised to stay home or in the car
- only patient to be allowed into treatment rooms (except parents and guardians of very small children)
- prevented delivery personnel past reception desk
no cash payments
Dentist Appointments during COVID-19 Stage 4 Restrictions
- No routine dental examinations to be carried out until further notice. Any appointments currently booked in will be rescheduled
- All non-emergency appointments to be postponed including hygiene and orthodontics
- We are booking emergency appointments only. If you experience any of the following please call us IMMEDIATELY…
- Broken teeth with pain
- Throbbing tooth ache that keeps you awake
- Swelling in the gum causing pain
- Trauma to tooth or jaw (following sports injury or accident )
- Excessive bleeding in the mouth (after tooth extraction or treatment)
- Swelling in mouth causing difficulty breathing